Gianluigi Buffon (36 Viewers)

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
I would also feel sad to see him leave, especially for 21 million, but like mark said, transfer sums are lowered then when we bought him, secondly, we need reinforcements if we want to be competitive for cl next season and thirdly, he might also feel that he wants a team challeging for cl and titles right away.

We can all say no to it, but as far as I know, no one of us are in the Juve management and if they decide to sell him, he will go.

But then I hope it will be to a team outside of Italy.

Buy on AliExpress.com

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Jem83 said:
Yeah absolutely.. Gigi will be at his best for at least 6 more years. But I do feel that sacrificing Buffon is a likely scenario because the truth is; we've lost huge sums of income due to the relegation. I don't want to see him leave either, but one has to take into consideration that it could happen. If we can raise £20-25m we could build a very strong squad for the Serie-A.

I don't think we'll get £31m for him if he gets offloaded in the summer, because times have changed, and no one pays that for a goalkeeper anymore.

If he stays past this season, we will have to offload somebody else. And please tell me: which other squad member could be sold for £20m plus ?

Sorry guys, but he's going.
Either the Agnellis invest some more cash or he's going.
but with that amount...how many stars could we get?
can u tell me?! it will be one player !
so is it worth it to scarifice him for one player?!!! no way !
we could sell trezegol and zalayeta plus the injection money from agnelli family and Gaddafi !!! (if reports r true about that !!!)

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

we must understand buffon is not 21 anymore, to get what we payed for him is nearly impossible. only clubs that could make such offers are chelsea and real, both of them are covered.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
vlatko said:
we must understand buffon is not 21 anymore, to get what we payed for him is nearly impossible. only clubs that could make such offers are chelsea and real, both of them are covered.
u know that at 21 he wasnt that super !
now at 29 he is at his prime and he is the goden ball winner ! :p

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Juve-Prince said:
u know that at 21 he wasnt that super !
now at 29 he is at his prime and he is the goden ball winner ! :p
actually he was, only now he is more mature and experienced.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Juve-Prince said:
we could sell trezegol and zalayeta plus the injection money from agnelli family and Gaddafi !!! (if reports r true about that !!!)
We can't just go and get a star player who costs 20m when we return..

I figure, with a 20 million pound income from a big sale we'll have a transfer kitty of.. I dunno, say 30-35 million.. (because of the funds already made available by our board). Maybe more, because sponsors will be back.

And if we aim for very good players in the 8-9 million bracket, we'd get 4 or 5major players. And with the squad we already do have, we could challenge for Europe. Once we get in there, we could further our squad by signing more players..

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
AlexTheGreat said:
anyone in this board who wants to sell Gigi to inter must kill himself or I will do, cant bear Juve is run by a bunch of retard anymore
you are right mate...
they already took ibra and viera !!!
even i was happy 2 get rid of that shit ibra :p
amzingly he is playing well there :tdown:

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Things have changed and Clubs do not pay ridicoulous sum of money for players anymore.

And if we really strengthen the team with money from Buffon I would say: YES!

Nobody is irreplacable.

AlexThe Great - stop shitting on our New Board because they are doing fine job and they are more honest than those 2 shitheads Moggi and Giraudo.

We should try to get the most money we can get from Buffon and buy ourselves 3-4 class players.

I wouldn´t want to sell him to Inter neither that for sure,...

rscafan said:
I would also feel sad to see him leave, especially for 21 million, but like mark said, transfer sums are lowered then when we bought him, secondly, we need reinforcements if we want to be competitive for cl next season and thirdly, he might also feel that he wants a team challeging for cl and titles right away.

We can all say no to it, but as far as I know, no one of us are in the Juve management and if they decide to sell him, he will go.

But then I hope it will be to a team outside of Italy.
Exactly.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Turk_Bianconero said:
if crap carrick and wright philips's values more than 25 million,Buffon's price must be more than 50
Just because Manchester and Chelsea payed that money for a player it doesn´t mean that this is their true value.

Juve-Prince said:
Actually we could get 4 fine players with that money.

Not world-class, but we can make stars of them.

Jem83 said:
We can't just go and get a star player who costs 20m when we return..

I figure, with a 20 million pound income from a big sale we'll have a transfer kitty of.. I dunno, say 30-35 million.. (because of the funds already made available by our board). Maybe more, because sponsors will be back.

And if we aim for very good players in the 8-9 million bracket, we'd get 4 or 5major players. And with the squad we already do have, we could challenge for Europe. Once we get in there, we could further our squad by signing more players..
Exactly, Jarl of Europe.:D

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
anyway its too early to talk about his transfer...
its a long season and things may change!
dont forget that he said he will decide about his future at the end of the current season!!!
if he wana leave, we should respect his decision after all the wonderful things he made 2 JUVE... :smoke:

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
Indeed, he was, and still is, very important for us, but his personell wish, the financial security and working on an entire new squad are also very important for Juve's future and if parts of that can be solved by selling Gigi, then I can life with it, as long as he doesn't join Inter (or any other Italian club).

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

rscafan said:
I hope you are correct, but if we must sell him or trez, then which of the two would you prefer to see leaving us?
trez. :cry: like i said a million times, buffon is the only irreplaceable player in juventus. world class keepers are really hard to find and buffon could cover that role for at least 5-6 more years.

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
mark83 said:
Things have changed and Clubs do not pay ridicoulous sum of money for players anymore.

And if we really strengthen the team with money from Buffon I would say: YES!

Nobody is irreplacable.

AlexThe Great - stop shitting on our New Board because they are doing fine job and they are more honest than those 2 shitheads Moggi and Giraudo.

We should try to get the most money we can get from Buffon and buy ourselves 3-4 class players.

I wouldn´t want to sell him to Inter neither that for sure,...

I agree, We really need to sell him for a good price while we can. Preferably to a team outside Italy. Who would be our next custodian? any suggestions on who will fill supermans shoes?

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
even though i have faith, i think its not about him anymore.The board needs some cash for the transfers and the only that could provide a substantial sum is Gigi.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

sateeh said:
even though i have faith, i think its not about him anymore.The board needs some cash for the transfers and the only that could provide a substantial sum is Gigi.
don't worry, we'll win the lottery. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)