Champions League 2020-21 #CeferinOut (11 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
In general, they are a well balanced team imo. Havertz was brilliant yesterday. Kante is elite. Then you have their back 4 who are all solid. All they're missing is a WC striker upfront which Werner currently isnt. I wouldn't call them a mediocre team at all.
They should've buried Madrid yesterday by a clear 4/5 goals.
Yeah. I mean mediocre may be an exaggeration, I just don’t think they’re all that special. But neither is this Madrid and Madrid also played a rubbish match. I mean Chelsea is in 4th in EPL, right? They have 61 pts from 34 matches, quite likely won’t hit over 70 for The season. Their attack is anemic and in a not overly defensive League, 53 goals in 34 matches is quite bad. They might finish with less than 60 goals in 38 matches.

I think this just goes to show how weak a lot of the top teams are this season. I also believe this Chelsea would have been smoked by both Bayern and PSG on the other side. And any of the Allegri sides of his 5 years at Juve would have crushed them.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Siamak

Expert of Tuz
Aug 13, 2013
Tuchel is clearly an excellent coach. That Chelsea team is very well organised. I wouldn't be surprised if they beat City in the final.
i see see them winning the premier league next season and also the last time Chelsea made it to a champions league final, they played a Spanish side in the semis.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Tactically Tuchel owned Zizou in every level. Chelsea is a really good and young team. Their future looks bright as hell

Current position in EPL, it has to do with Lampard first half

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
funny comment from a Russian website:D

Kante's machine of course. cyborg-killer (c)
just everywhere in these matches with Real Madrid. I was afraid to go to sleep after the match. I thought he was waiting for me under the bed to take the ball away. Then I remembered that I didn't have a ball

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)