Koni De Winter (2 Viewers)

OP
DanielSz

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
  • Thread Starter #3
    :tuttosport: our very own Kompany
    I think it’s interesting that Max has played him exclusively at RB. I know he’s played there before, but every game last season he was either a CB or a DM so I’ve never actually seen it myself. From what I did see, I’d stay his strength is his play on the ball. Interested to see how that translates out wide.

PhRoZeN

#Together
    Mar 29, 2006
    I think it’s interesting that Max has played him exclusively at RB. I know he’s played there before, but every game last season he was either a CB or a DM so I’ve never actually seen it myself. From what I did see, I’d stay his strength is his play on the ball. Interested to see how that translates out wide.
    Had to watch a YouTube video on him, seems like a confident young kid and loves to get out of the box, so yeah RB might suit him, though his body strength and tackling looks good for his age and I'd rather he progress into a proper CB because we're gonna need one as I have a feeling chiellini and one of Rugani/ bonucci could end up at jmedical quite a bit.

Always exciting to see a young kid on the fringe of our squad, wish him all the best.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)